- 3 bananas – medium to large (overripe or ripe) or 285 grams
- 1 cup whole Hapup Nutri Mix 120 grams
- 3 tablespoons jaggery powder or add as required – optional
- ¾ cup water or add as required
- oil as required.
Batter Making -
- Peel bananas and place them in a mixing bowl or pan.
- Slice the bananas and then mash. For overripe bananas, directly mash the bananas.
- Now add jaggery powder (can replace jaggery with sugar). You can add the amount of jaggery as per the sweetness of the bananas.
- Then add Hapup Nutri Mix and add water in parts
- Then begin to mix it with the flour. Add a total of ¾ cup of water. Depending on the quality of whole wheat flour you can adjust the water proportion.
- Mix very well and make a smooth batter without lumps. The batter has to have a medium-thick flowing consistency.
- Now heat a pan, spread a bit of oil on the pan. Instead of oil you can also use ghee or butter.
- Keep the heat to a low or medium-low. Pour a spoonful of the batter on the pan and then gently spread it. Do not spread too much. Just form small pancakes.
- Drizzle some oil on the sides and top.
- When the base gets golden and slightly crisp, turn over the banana pancake.
- Cook this second side until it gets golden. If you want you can flip and cook once or twice.
- Then place each cooked banana pancake in a single layer inside a casserole dish or on a baking sheet, and keep in an oven at the lowest temperature while you make the remaining pancakes.