- Hapup Nutri Mix -1 cup
- Cold unsalted butter – 1/2 cup or 100 gms
- Powdered sugar or jaggery – 1/2 cup
- Baking powder -1 tsp
- Cold Milk – 1-2 tbsp
Batter Making -
- Roast Hapup Nutri Mix on low flame slightly for 2-3 minutes or until it is slightly hot to touch. Leave it to cool.
- Cut butter into cubes and put it in the refrigerator until use.
- Grease a cookie tray with butter and keep it ready.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C for 15 minutes before baking.
- Sieve together Hapup Nutri Mix and baking powder.
- In a bowl, add the sieved Hapup Nutri Mix and cold butter cubes. With you finger tips, crush/mix the butter with the flour until the mixture becomes crumbled or you get a crumbly texture.
- Then add powdered jaggery and mix well.
- Add needed milk little at a time and make a dough. Knead it to a smooth dough and refrigerate the dough for 15-20 minutes.
- Make small balls out of the dough and press it between your palms to give a round flat shape (just like cookies). Using a fork, press and make a striped design on the cookies.
- Arrange the prepared dough on a greased tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree C for 15-20 minutes or until the cookies start browning slightly at the edges. Remove and cool.
- Once it cools it will become crisp