Preparation Time : 10 minutes, Cook Time : 15 minutes, Servings : 12
- 2 1/4 cups Hapup Nutri Mix
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. fine-grain sea salt
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 Tbs. (1 stick) unsalted butter, barely melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- Grated lemon zest and 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- Preheat an oven to 400°F. Butter 12 standard muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the yogurt, eggs, butter, honey, lemon zest and lemon juice until smooth. Add the yogurt mixture to the flour mixture and stir until the dry ingredients are just incorporated.
- Spoon a heaping 1/4 cup batter into each prepared muffin cup, filling it just below the rim. Bake until the muffin tops are browned and just barely begin to crack and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool for 5 minutes, then turn the muffins out onto the rack and let cool completely. Makes 12 muffins