Cooking time - 10 minutes
- Hapup Nutri Mix - 2 Cups
- Urad Dal - ½ Cup
- Rice - ½ Cup
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of jaggery
- Soak urad dal and rice separately for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Wet grind urad dal to fine paste.
- Mix the Nutrimix with some water such that no lumps are formed.
- Now mix both the pastes together and add some salt as needed.
- Add a pinch of jaggery.
- Leave the mix overnight to ferment.
- Heat a dosa tawa, add a ladle of batter to it and spread it to form a circle. Don't spread too much. Sprinkle ghee or oil.
- Cook until brown on one side for and flip the dosa. Repeat the same process for the remaining batter.