- Hapup Millet Mix - 2 Cups
- Jaggery - 1 cup, powdered
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- Water - 2-3 tbsp
- Ghee - 1/4 Cup
- Dry roast the millet mix flour until it turns light golden.
- Mix jaggery in water and place it over medium flame. Stir until jaggery dissolves completely and starts to thicken.
- Add jaggery mix, ghee and cardamom powder to the millet mix flour and stir well until it becomes dough like in consistency.
- Let it cool slightly. Grease your palms with ghee and pinch out small balls from the dough to make laddus.
- Eat warm or store in air-tight container to eat later.